July 28, 2014

K. Zeppos in Antwerp



This bar/restaurant K. Zeppos on Antwerps's Vleminckveld is named after a Belgian TV series, very popular in the 60's.
I thought that the combination of the plants in the window and the reflection of the square with its wide inviting terrace would make a good photo. The waiter thought differently and offered to be a model, while his  colleague was working away struggling balancing dirty glasses on the terrace. 
I promised the waiter a bit of pub on TiB in exchange for his unsolicited cooperation.
(http://www.zeppos.co.uk/uk_index.htm)
K. Zeppos
Vleminckveld 78
2000 Antwerpen
phone 03 231 17 89

13 comments:

  1. they have 'gevulde aDvocado' on the menu, I'm not to keen on eating that.
    nice picture though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chris, I am impressed that you know by heart what's on the card of the restaurants in Belgium.

      Delete
  2. de ene ober is de andere niet

    groeten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's for sure! as in every other profession perhaps?

      Delete
  3. Ik vind de eerste foto geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deze juffrouw is wel heel relaxed. Positief.

    Groetjes,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did like the reflection...looks a fun place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. next time I come by this place, I will go in and report about the inside, Helen

      Delete
  6. Heel wat opnames werden toen in onze school gemaakt...
    Lie(f)s.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this waiter, he looks “nonchalant.” I also loved the lady with European glasses and all the frites wrappers – the best “French” fries are in Belgium, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and this comment, coming from a French lady, means something !

      Delete