February 19, 2011

Sofi and Joanna, seamstress





A few years ago, Sofi opened a seamstress boutique, "Cocinelle' inBrussels. If you are busy or simply do not know how to sew, Sofi will always be able help you out. She can handle anything, from simple to very sophisticated and the most delicate things are safe in her hands.
Sofi is of  Polish origin and many things in the shop come from Poland, handbags, earrings. 
Sofi has 3 daughters and 5 grandchildren. Her daughter Joanna helps out from time to time.

Cocinelle, rue Joseph Stallaert, Uccle (Brussels)

7 comments:

  1. C'est extraodinaire Anni ! J'apprecie beaucoup ces couturières polonaises. Figure toi que je leur ai commandé une robe violette depuis le mois de décembre- un peu modèle un peu compliqué sans doute ...- et j'ai bien l'impression qu'elles sont affairées dessus ! merci Anni ! Bisous et à bientôt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world, Anni! And thank you for stopping by my blog and for your message! Hope to see you again and I will be visiting you!! Hope you have a great week! Enjoy!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sharp photos. And the adress good to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I was wondering if you could help or point me in the right direction. My family come from Aarschots and My Nana brought over her 89 year old christening gown. 4 generations have been christened in it and I went to look for it for the newest arrival....and cant find it. I am beyond sad over this especially as the care taker of such a family heirloom. I was wondering if it could be replicated by looking at pictures? Please let me know if this is something that could be done? Thank you, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristina, please send me your mail address, so I can reply to you
    Best,
    anni

    ReplyDelete
  6. pkprivitera@gmail.com thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. kltnbwmmw コーチ 財布 コーチ財布,コーチ アウトレット,コーチバッグ,コーチ,COACH nmokspmfk http://www.coachgugou.com/
    jvfdhmlor

    ReplyDelete